The Greater Owensboro region is within 600 miles of two-thirds of America’s population. That helps when you have to move product, meet with a customer, or close a sale.
I-64 37 miles
I-65 69 miles
I-24 71 miles
Audubon Pkwy 5 miles
William Natcher Pkwy 3 miles
4-Lane Arterial Highways
U.S. Hwy 60 East-West
U.S. Hwy 231 North-South
U.S. Hwy 431 North-South
- The Wendell H. Ford Expressway (Owensboro By-Pass) circles Owensboro with exits onto the William Natcher Parkway and Audubon Parkway.
- Owensboro Riverport Authority– largest and most profitable public port in Kentucky
- Two commercial airports in the region, OWB and EVV offer daily flights to hub cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Detroit, and Atlanta
- International airports in Nashville and Louisville are two hours away by automobile
- CSX main north-south rail line runs through Owensboro and along the river at several industrial sites in Hancock County
- Two hours from the UPS Worldport in Louisville; five hours from FedEx hub in Memphis