Western Kentucky University is offering free, non-credit enrichment courses. Typically, these Career & Personal Development Courses are $115 each, but WKU is offering them for free in lieu of COVID-19. Another advantage of this incredible opportunity is that the courses are self-paced, meaning you complete them at your leisure.
These are the types of courses individuals need to build their skills right now, as so many businesses are having to adapt to current changes. As WKU’s website says, these interactive classes are “designed to provide real-world information that help participants stand out in the workforce or develop personally.”
Below is the list of WKU’s personal development courses being offered at no charge. The registration deadline for these free courses is July 30, 2020.
- 12 Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Fundamentals of Supervision & Management
- Personal Finance
- Managing Customer Service
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Individual Excellence
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet